This week Denise Krebs shares her family’s Walt Disney World and Universal combination vacation. Her children were 11 and 16 at the time of travel and they had a great time. They vacationed in November 2016 right before Thanksgiving.
You can find Denise at:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mousekeplannerdenise/
Email – Denise@Mousekeplanner.com
In this episode:
- Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter
- Touring the Walt Disney World Parks
- Thoughts on Disney Springs. Dining at Boathouse and giving up on a reservation at Frontera Cochina.
- Family Pictures – http://www.magicalpix.com/
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Be Our Guest for dinner
- Booking a rental car from the Dolphin Resort
- Going over to Universal Orlando at the end of the vacation
- Staying at the Royal Pacific Resort in a concierge room
- Touring the Universal Theme Parks and thought on the new King Kong attraction