Brent shares an April 2018 Walt Disney World vacation staying at the Polynesian resort and on the dining plan. This episode has tons of great information on traveling with groups and fun snacks to eat!
In this episode:
- Using the dining plan in 2018 since it includes an alcoholic beverage for those over 21 – https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/disney-dining-plan/
- Going to Guest Services at Disney Springs
- Prioritize tickets if you have multiple ones on your account
- Traders Sam’s
- Flight of Passage – Is it the best theme park ride?
- Incorporating rest days in your vacation
- Dinner at The Wave
- Moonlight Magic at Animal Kingdom
- 1900 Park Fare for dinner
- ‘Ohana for dinner