Ella Hanes shares her family’s Walt Disney World Vacation. She traveled with her husband (both are College Program alumni) and her 2 sons on the dates November 25th – December 5th 2016.
Don’t forget to visit the sponsor. – http://travelagentdad.com/
In this episode you will hear about:
- Staying at the Dolphin and at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Using the dining plan before you officially check into your resort.
- Eating at Morimoto Asia.
- Meeting Art Smith over at Homecoming.
- Riding Frozen Ever After! and the day at Epcot
- Behind the Seeds Tour
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party
- Trying to sign up for Jedi Acadamy
- Eating at Mama Melrose
- Eating breakfast at O’hana
- Dinner at Skipper Canteen
- Dinner at Chef Mickey’s
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdon
- Minnie’s Holiday Dinner at Hollywood and Vine
- O’hana for dinner
- What age does a child need a stroller
Here is a picture of the cast member gifts that Ella handed out during the vacation.