On this week’s episode, Lindsey Debert shares her family’s September 2016 Walt Disney World vacation. They had the dining plan and Lindsey shares her thoughts on a variety of dining with multiple character meals. If you would like to contact Lindsey for help planning your next vacation, she is a new travel planner with Key to the World Travel and you can email her at: Lindsey.debert@
If you would like to use a code for your first ride with Uber, please use Angie Muma’s code, angiem1363ue or use this link – https://www.uber.com/invite/angiem1363ue
If you are interested in trying out Grammarly please use this link – http://gram.ly/ty7M
In this episode you can hear all about:
- Staying at Pop Century Resort
- Tons of dining : Be Our Guest for breakfast and lunch, Chef Mickey’s, Flame Tree Barbeque, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, ‘Ohana, Cape May Cafe, and so much more!
- Booking Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the Magic Kingdom
- Strategies for traveling with children of varying ages.
- Taking the Disney Vacation Club presentation tour to earn additional FastPass+ selections