You’ve got questions! We’ve got answers!. Angie Muma joins me as we do a question and answers episode about the basics of planning a Walt Disney World vacation.
In this episode the questions we cover are:
– How do you pick the time of year to travel to WDW?
Many websites offer crowd calendars for free if that is important to you.
www.touringplans.com offers premium information and is great (and I think most reliable).
– What is Magical Express? Who can use it?
– What are your thoughts on picking a resort (think pre and post DVC)?
– What is My Disney Experience?
– What are Magic Bands?
– Do you book FP+ at 60 days?
– What is FastPass+?
– Do you book dining at 180 days?
– What is Memory Maker and do you think it is worth it?
– What is your one planning tip?
Your First Visit
Thank you for listening!. Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter.