This week Clare joins us all the way from Australia to share her Walt Disney World vacation. She traveled with her 2 daughters husband in September 2016 and was at Walt Disney World for 2 weeks.
In this episode you will hear about:
- Travel from Australia with small children
- Booking a stay at Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom Lodge with David’s Vacation Club Rentals
- Using Touring Plans to help maximize time in the parks
- Driving from Miami to Orlando
- Using Orlando Stroller Rental
- Garden Grocer for grocery delivery
- Beers and Ears App
- Watching the fireworks from Top of the World lounge at Bay Lake Tower
- Being at the resort during Hurricane Mathew
- Shopping at the Flordia Mall
Leave a voicemail for the podcast at 855-700-9990.