Christy Pudyk from Pack Your Pixie Dust shares all her dining experiences from her May 2016 Walt Disney World vacation. She had many great experiences, some that were so-so, and some that were a flop. Hear her opinion on many of the gluten-free meals she had. Also, she shares a little about her stay at the Grand Floridian in club-level.
Christy and her family traveled during May 2016 to take advantage of her son still being 2 years old. At Walt Disney World children under 3 are free. They stayed at the Grand Floridian in club level. She loved being able to hear the band playing in the lobby in the evening. If you are interested in hearing about her stay at Boardwalk Club level, you can check out episode 52.
Walt Disney World Dining
1st – Pick the dates you are traveling
2nd – Pick which parks you will be in each day of your vacation. A website like Touringplans.com is helpful.
3rd – Book your dining for that park.
Christy mentions the Tables in Wonderland card saved her essentially the amount of her tip at most dining locations.
Dining mentioned in this episode:
- Gasparilla Island Grill – Grand Floridian Resort – lunch / snack
- Chef Mickey’s – Contemporary Resort – dinner
- Tusker House – Animal Kingdom park – lunch
- The Plaza Restaurant – Magic Kingdom – dinner
- Be Our Guest – Magic Kingdom – breakfast
- Columbia Harbour House – Magic Kingdom – lunch
- Grand Floridian Café – Grand Floridian Resort – dinner
- The Garden Grill – Epcot – lunch
- Liberty Tree Tavern – Magic Kingdom – dinner
- Be Our Guest – Magic Kingdom – lunch
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ – Fort Wilderness – dinner
- ‘Ohana – Polynesian Resort – breakfast
Shanghai Disneyland Opening was this past week.
Walt Disney World 2017 Dining Plan Changes
DISUnplugged Disneyland Edition speculates that with the 60th Anniversary special events ending on September 5th, 2016 that the Paint the Night Parade will be moving from Disneyland to the Magic Kingdom and the Main Street Electrical Parade will be moving from the Magic Kingdom to Disneyland.