This week Sally Portera shares her family’s Thanksgiving Walt Disney World vacation. She did a ton of great dining and special events during the week, including the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Her traveling party included her 8-year old son and her parents and more!
You can find Sally at her Facebook page for her travel agent work Wish Upon a Star With Sally: https://www.facebook.com/wishuponastarwithsally/
She also has written for the Passporter blog:
Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party – http://www.passporter.com/articles/jingle-bell-jingle-bam-dessert-party.html
Top 5 Overlooked Dining – http://www.passporter.com/articles/top-5-overlooked-breakfasts-disney-world.html
In this episode you will hear about:
- One-night stay at Pop Century
- Sheraton Vistana Resort – http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=5608&language=en_US
- Beach Club Resort
- Transportation By Mike – https://www.orlandotransportationbymike.com/
- Boma for breakfast at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- .Whispering Canyon Cafe lunch at Wilderness Lodge.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Hollywood Studios – Early Morning Magic
- Disney Springs and Cirque du Soleil
- Using Garden Grocer – https://www.gardengrocer.com/
- Having fun with Joy and Sadness at Epcot
- Disney salads are awesome!
- Eating Breakfast at Garden Grille in Epcot
- Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! dessert party
- Candlelight Processional
- And MORE!
Don’t forget to check out the sponsor: http://travelagentdad.com/