This week Christy Pudyk shares her recent trip to Walt Disney World. The focus of the episode is on the Star Wars Dessert Party, Disney Springs, Tiffins, and stays at the Swan and Dolphin and Grand Floridian.
If you want to use Uber – this link can save you $10 on your first trip.
All Things Disney Facebook Group:
This episode shares:
- Swan and Dolphin stay
- Riding the new Frozen Ever After attraction at Epcot.
- Star Wars Dessert Party ($69 adults and $39 for children 3-9 years of age.
- Love of Uber discussion.
- Disney Springs – Taxis and Uber are only suppose to pick up from the Strawberry lot near Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba. Bus location is so convenient now in the middle.
- Lunch at Ragland Road
- 2nd lunch at Frontera Cochina
- Tiffins for dinner in Animal Kingdom
- Nighttime Safari at Animal Kingdom
- Grand Floridian standard room
- Dole Whip at the Polynesian
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Zebra Domes
- Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba