This week Heather Andriaccio shares her family’s Hilton Head Island South Carolina trip report from Thanksgiving 2016. On this vacation, they stayed one night at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort.
Heather spent the first couple of nights at the Marriot. Some of the fun things they did in the Hilton Head Island were:
- Ella’s Grille – http://www.elasgrille.com/
- Outlet Shopping – https://www.tangeroutlet.com/hiltonhead
- Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum – https://harbourtownlighthouse.com/
- Island Car Wash – http://www.islandcarwash.com/
- Savannah GA Tour – https://www.trolleytours.com/savannah/hop-on-hop-off
- Salty Dog Cafe – http://saltydog.com/menus/#sdc
Once they arrived at Disney’s resort they were upgraded from a studio to a 2-bedroom villa. They also had some other little bumps during their stay and the Disney service came through to try to make things right.
Please check out the DVC website I created over at http://dvcwelcomehome.com/