A Disneyland trip report with Miriam Molloy on this week’s podcast. Miriam’s family traveled in January 2017, stayed offsite at the Howard Johnson, and dealt with some challenging weather.
Slusher Family Trip Report – http://distractedlifepodcast.com/show-notes/disneyland-world-color-dessert-party/
DISUnplugged Disneyland Edition – http://www.disunplugged.com/category/disneyland-podcast-episodes/
Unofficial Guide’s Disney Dish with Jim Hill – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-unofficial-guides-disney-dish-with-jim-hill/id452620851?mt=2
Passporter Mom’s Podcast – http://www.passporter.com/podcast/home.php
Passporter Live Guide – https://www.passporter.com/guide/
Disneyland Daily – https://disneylanddaily.com/
In this episode you also hear about:
- Howard Johnson Anaheim – http://www.hojoanaheim.com/
- Flooding during your vacation
- Dining : Rainforest Cafe, Rancho del Zocalo, Flos, Tortilla Jos
- Vons grocery delivery – http://grocery-delivery.vons.com/ca/anaheim.html
- Touring strategies for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure
Here is the viewing location for the Main Street Electrical Parade.
Below are some more fun pictures from this vacation.
If you are interested in seeing a video from the Slusher family’s Walt Disney World / Disney Cruise Vacation, you can watch them over on YouTube. Here is the first video.