If you have ever thought about upgrading to concierge on Disney Cruise Line then this is the episode for you. You will learn about the benefits of concierge and upgrading at the port.
My guest is Christy Pudyk from VacationsByChristy.com and Pack Your Pixie Dust.
You can find her on social media at:
Facebook – Vacations By Christy and Pack Your Pixie Dust
Twitter – @VBChristyMI and Pack Your Pixie Dust
Instagram – @PackYourPixieDust
The benefits of booking a concierge room are:
- Pre-planning services – you can email the concierge staff to help you plan your vacation. Things they can assist with are dining rotation preferences, booking shore excursions (including reserving your cabana at Castaway Cay), setting up Palo and Remy dining.
- Concierge Lounge – available for snacks throughout the day including of some alcoholic drinks.
- Room Size – If you book into the suite categories you will get larger accommodations.
Upgrading at the port
- Check in with the normal process and then let them know you want to upgrade while you are doing this process.
- They will direct you over to another area where you will see what is available for upgrades.
- There is a set upgrade price chart based upon the category you initially booked into and the category you are wanting to move into.
Disney After Hours
On select dates in April and May you can spend $149 for an extra 3 hours in the Magic Kingdom at night with limited crowds.
I want to give some love what is becoming my favorite Disney YouTubers.
The Adventures of Peas and Carrots
They release new episodes every Wednesday. Their latest one is them at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival utilizing the premium package. It was fun to watch.