This week Alicia Lugo shares a bachelorette party trip from April 2017 in Walt Disney World. She shares the planning and fun of getting people from all over the US to Walt Disney World for a vacation.
If you want to hear about Alicia’s September 2016 you can find it on episode 113 – http://distractedlifepodcast.com/show-notes/wdw-dining-pool-fun-september-2016-trip-report/
In this episode:
- Staying at the Swan one night and then over to the All Star Movies Resort.
- Signing up for Jedi Training Academy at Hollywood Studios
- Using Disability Access Service
- Star Wars Fireworks at Hollywood Studios
- A day at Animal Kingdom
- A day at Epcot – Dropping your phone down a toilet
- A day at Magic Kingdom – Evening Extra Magic Hours – https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/attractions/evening-extra-magic-hours
- Planning for a group – having multiple room reservations in My Disney Experience
- Sea Cruisers YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5hyCFNJwGcZOs_76B2JbYw